11.1.12

Oh dear...

I feel that my old page is so boring so I decided to twig a bit. But the more I change, the more terrible it gets... How? Don't have the mood to keep changing alr... die die die...

edited* 5.38am
okay finally done w editing! Okay not too bad la I think!
Quite a drastic change in the arrangement! Hope it will please my eyes (and also your eyes) for awhile!
^^

edited* 7.23am
still not asleep.
i believe by now you should be thinking why am i blogging with those "edited* time". lol it's simply cos throughout the night (or dawn i should say?), i've lots of thoughts flowing though and i wanna blog it out (twitting will be too limited). yet i don't wanna blog way too much cos later my birthday post will be gone:( so i chose to edit and extend my post instead! since it's also on the same day...

I wasn't into this blogging thing till like april last year when i opened this acc. i always thought that blogging is for lame girls, who wants to attract attention and who is also damn bloody free. I don't go around reading people's blog, unless i really so damn bloody free then i will visit those i know (only a handful). i know their names la so i will go google their names then find the blog (exception: fashion toast is the blog that i don't have to google!) hahaha but anyways this is why last time my perception of people who blog is all those lame girls emo kid. lol who blog about their sad life, or sometimes happy life (boring one la who will read). Geez can't believe i so noob. So, tonight (or morning i should say) i was damn free, so i went around the internet, linking to visit people's blog. I'm really fascinated! The contents, the type of photo, the blog skin, everything was better than I thought. I look back at how i blog, really damn noob omg... how to get people to be interested?!! i would have to take more practice and reading of other blogs alr! but anw one thing i realized is a lot of people like following how rumi neely blogs! is she the originator of those fashion blogging style? what i know is that she's one of the first fashion bloggers i've heard from (it's sandy who told me bout her when i was in jc!). ohwells she's really good, need to learn from it! oh one more thing! I realized everybody's blog archive seemed to start since 2008! Is that when blogging started to become famous? Why 2008? 2008 I was in........ J1? I tot blogging was trending way earlier?? er whatever...

Hmm hmm what else to talk about?.. oh yes, i was talking over the phone w al and we were discussing on what to do for valentines day! And he suggested to dine in! That was how we celebrated vday 2 years back! It's really good leh, save money (tho it's a little hot, little oily, little busy, little troublesome, little less romantic in the kitchen)... okay anw he told me we should start planning on our menu for the day and he told me to go on Youtube to search for Food Wishes. Turns out they have a blog too! Mm the food really looks damn yummy (should avoid during midnight)! We picked out a few dishes alr, like DEVIL EGGS, CRIPSY CRUSTY POTATO PANCAKES, okay actually thats all. But we're still searching!!! so i guess thats 2 on the list!(: can't wait can't wait...

haix mum's screaming at me alr... need to sleep now... i think i should be in america instead! lol 4 more days to start of school and she's telling me how i can't turn back my body clock... aiyo.... shall ciao before she come in again!

No comments:

Post a Comment