24.8.12

Thai Food Monday

We've been hitting Boulevard Mall often cause it was really near our place. It's about $10 cab fare, so we shared among 7 people, so less than two dollars each. But today, we had the SGSA people to drive us to the bank. Finally I don't have to feel so insecure carrying that huge amount of cash with me. After opening our "checking account", it's food then shopping, AGAIN. At day 3, we are more comfortable walking around already. Prolly cause school have yet to start officially, it doesn't feel like school term at all. It's so much of shopping. I need one more luggage~
RIMOWA? x

 The Tom Yam so darn shiok. And the prawns, its so huge and fresh! Best thing? IT'S DESHELLED.
 Bestest duck dish I've eaten. I wanna go back for more!
SHU SHI DUCK:
 Admiral Shrimp (the prawn is so bloody huge^^)
 Amazing Chicken
 Some spicy fried sotong



No comments:

Post a Comment