5.9.18

This was what I wanted to post, 4 years ago.

It's been more than a year since I touched this space. Things have changed so much since then.

Heading back to sunny island in 20 days. I've been having mixed feelings about that. This time, I'm going back there for good. The thought of packing all my belongings, leaving my favorite job, selling my beloved benz and renting out my room, its just ....... (I don't even know how to describe that).

On the positive note, I can't wait to see my mom and my grandma. It's been a year. Things have changed so much in Singapore, grandma's getting weaker each day. I just want to see her one last time, I really hope she can pull through till I'm back.

I had a nightmare the other day; I dreamt that grams passed away the day after my return. I didn't get to see her, because I was out with my friends for supper. How apt?

Pretty freaked out by that. So to make sure this doesn't happen, once I put down


No comments:

Post a Comment