21.4.11

HAIR STRESS

Hesitating what hairstyle I should try for my hair; short, bangs, curls, medium, what color!
First, I hate it that my black roots are shooting out damn fast, my hair is now 2 toned!
The orangey color is damn lian. I feel like going for Henna hair dye! The brown is so much more natural! Even though the process might make my hair look like a lump of sai (shit) on my head!
Okay thats about hair color. So, one down.
Second thing I hate about my hair now is that the curls are FUGLY and I have SPLIT ENDS!!!
The curls are way too dry and unnatural. So my concern is... what if I shorten my hair? Will my hair look like some auntie hair for the market? I have some pretty hair styles in mind. Some thing like...
1.
2.
3.
Actually my favourite is actually the first one! But I'm still afraid that my hair will turn out curly:( I love that very natural hair look. SO PWEEETTY(:


sofuckin'annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment