21.4.11

PINK CARS

(I extracted this post from my tumblr)
I may love pink and so pink cars, however some cars are seriously not meant to be in that color. It seriously spoils the impression of the car. It’s like dolling up a fucking handsome buff guy with M.A.C makeup, Chanel clothes and Birkin handbag. Those people are friggin rich to care about anything; they want everything their way. However I’m quite impressed by some cars which really look awesome in pink (some may disagree cos we have different judgement, anw there is no need to argue). 
SEE FOR YOURSELF(:
1. Bentley Continental GT
2. Lamborghini Gallardo
3. Mini Cooper (this is ugly)
4. Volkswagen Bettle Convertible
5. Ford Mustang

6. Bugatti Veyron

7. Porsche 997 Carrera
8. Hummer H2
9. LIMOUSINES
I THINK MOST GIRLS WILL GO CRAZY FOR THESE CARS EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT ARE FANATICS! HOPE SOME OF THEM WILL BE MINE, IN TIME TO COME!!!
 I WANT TO DRIVE THEM AWAY(:


sofuckin'annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment