21.4.11

USS FOR YB BIRTHDAY(:

CANT WAIT FOR UNIVERSAL STUDIOS THIS SATTY (23RD APR 20011)!!!!!!!!
I smell the fun, thrill and SWEAT! It'll be my first time there! But I'm scared:( Know why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ITS BECAUSE OF YOU, Battlestar Galactica!!!

I confirm alvin will force me to take that shitty killer ride with him.. Thats when I will friggin' PRAY AND GIVE MY WHOLE LIFE TO GOD AND ASK HIM TO PROTECT ME!  Thats how scared I'm! I got a friend who took it and told me the structures are NOT STABLE! When hitting the corners, you have the insecure feeling of FLYING OUT!!! FUGGGGGGG... Its like.... FINAL DESTINATION... Thats serious yknw, for a SINGAPORE theme park.
Okay enough of you, DISGUSTING BATTLESTAR RIDE.. I will "ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE"!!!
AWESOME? Shall take loads of pics and enjoy meeeself! Will be leaving to Sentosa later at night, we've got a room at Hotel Michael... So at least we can save the trouble of waking up early and travel to Harborfront early in the morning!
Hopefully everything will turn out smoothly! And really hope that YB will have lots of fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment