15.8.12

#110812: Farewell Partaye

YAY awesome friends who entertained my food cravings for Tianfu:)
 EVERYONE'S FAVE~ SHABU SHABU!!!
 I sure will miss you and I'll look back at this picture <3 







 Picture perfect clear faces are so mainstream...


 LOL san's gonn turn his belly into packs, sooooon, someday, somehow. HAHAHA
 xxx favourite steamboat at Poole Road





At Sensation.
 Initially it was 3 bottles of martells, for 9 peeps.
And a tower. BEER:( POOOOPY!
 
You mingle.
 You play dice.
 You make guesses.
 You play drinking games.
 You ... FLIRT. HAHHAA kiddings :)
 Cute thai boy (3rd from the left) ^^




 Awww my XBB drunk alr?!!! :O




 LOL ALV'S WINNING FACE!















 XW... lololol "You strip, if not you have to drink the whole glass!"
 After hanging at the smoking area, I came back to another 3 botts of Martells -.- and a new tower. These guys... they shit cray! 




 CHEEEERS~
Ended my night puking all my Tianfu steamboat and the Martells. THANKS GUYS LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.............. A pre-training before I head over, how sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment