24.8.12

Finally in UB.

F I N A L L Y ! It was a long 28 hour flight to BUF. Alas, we are in the land of buffalos (okay, kidding, no buffalos). I kinda overestimated my stamina and body, didn't expect that flight to kill me on the first night. Anyways right now, we are staying at Red Roof Inn, cause we can't move into our apartment yet. I totally K.O after bathing on the first night. I was so darn bad!
SIN -> DUBAI
So lucky, flight to stopover at Colombo no one sat beside me!
2 meals served on the flight to Dubai
Light meal:
Breakfast:
Transit at Dubai airport

Dubai -> JFK
My awesome 14 hour flight~

Breakfast again once we boarded the plane to JFK.

Spinach and ricotta crepe:
 This super cool moutain :O
After sleeping, it's LUNCH TIME!

Chicken Rikka:
 After lunch: Wine, book, music. L I F E on a plane. lol


JFK -> BUF
Had to wait 6 hours for our domestic flight to BUF. First thing we did after we passed the immigration was to check in our luggage to Delta (our domestic flight to BUF). We killed time by having our dinner at the JFK airport. First meal on land: MCDONALDS... I got so so so tired, I didn't take any pictures when I boarded the domestic flt. But it sucks anw, so whatever. Delta sucks so bad, our plane has no airconditioning until the engine was turned on during taxi-ing, so they served us ice water before take off to compensate for that. The seats look so old and dirty. Ride was bumpy cause it rained and thundered a little. But whatever, it was a 1 hour flt in, I was so tired that I K.O.



 Ahhh... SO SHIOK. I believe "sparingly" is not in their dictionary.
 In thy skytrain! Back to terminal 3 for our flight.



BUF: our home for 5 months
Our first stop (brought by Yao): Wegmans
The food selection is HOLY~

No comments:

Post a Comment