20.1.13

Happy Birthday, my baby Nate.

My bestfriend's baby boy, is my favourite boy.

So fast, 3 years has passed. My baby Nate is a big boy now. When I left for US, he only knew that few words, "MAMA", "Jiejie", "Korkor", "Mum mum" (means he wanna eat), but now he's forming sentences. Few days ago when I saw him on Skype, he grew so tall. Really sad that I can't be there for his 3rd birthday. I really can't wait to see this little imp in May.

Looking at how this little boy grew really amazes me!



But before I end off my post, I really hope one day you will know, your Mommy went through a lot to bring you into this world. The beauty, the figure and also the days she sacrificed; she have to stay home to takecare of you. Please love her like how she loves you.

Nate's beautiful Momma,


No comments:

Post a Comment