6.1.13

A toast for the great 2012.

It's 7am here in San Diego, HOLA! I should be sleeping:( Feel like killing myself for sleeping at 8pm yesterday. So right now I've time to kill before my mom wakes up.

I guess before I start with any other postings, I have to give thanks. Give thanks to those people who made my 2012. 2012 was a rough one for me. There were a lot of changes in life and I definitely came across tons of cross-junctions where I was forced to make decisions. I thank God for the friends that were there to aid in my decision-making.

Coming to UB was probably one of the best decisions I've made, I've gained so much from this trip. I came out of my comfort zone to experience what life in the states have to offer. I was more involved in school, meeting professors; getting involved in school events and even organizing events. Which explains why I was so busy in the states, but it was worth it! Basically, I got off my high-horse mentality that I'm too cool for school! LOL!

Seriously, I'm not kidding! I always thought that people joining council, helping the community and even helping new students get comfortable with their surrounding was lame. But now, I realized I was the missing out and that mentality of mine was super loser-ish!

I think it's probably of my involvement in school that made me love the school even more. AHEM, SCHOOL PRIDE! HAHAHA. But seriously, if people aren't interested in making friends in school, they should totally make friends with their professors! Please, I'm not a bootlicker. I came to love their education system thats all. Furthermore, how can you not love passionate professors?

Want to know the extra mile some of them go?
- send a long email to update you what's for class the next day or on the day itself.
- bring food to class (chocolate, cookies, cookie-cake, sweets)
- willing to see their students outside their class schedule (outside of their consultation hours!)
- help me with my internship!
- and they entertain my emails super efficiently!

All my ramblings, I'm starting to miss school already, can't wait to reunite with my family in BUF. I wonder how is the new semester's gonna be like. Hope the new people coming in are nice humans. I miss all those friends I met in fall who are going back to SGP:( But thank God I get to meet you awesome people.

And last but not least I always thank God for the things he give. I may not be the holiest person (or should I say I'm the most not holy child of his?), but I receive blessings without fail.

Blessings from Him:
Can't wait to see all of you:


To sum up, in the year of 2012, I lost some and I gain a whole lot more. There were bad times, so were there a whole lot of good ones. It's how we choose to see things in life. I definitely did make wrong moves or bad choices, but I learn from them and try to make them right. My actions brought me to where I am right now. And you know what? I'm contented and extremely happy with what I have. 

2013 Resolutions:
1. SLIM THE FUCK DOWN.
2. SLIM THE FUCK DOWN.
3. SLIM THE FUCK DOWN.

UMF IS COMING AND I DONT WANT AVICII OR TIESTO OR DAVID GUETTA OR SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA OR ARMIN VAN BUUREN OR AFROJACK OR CALVIN HARRIS TO SEE MY DOUBLE CHIN.

Actually, I'm just showing-off that I'm going for Ultra. HEHE^^ I'm so excited!!! And yes, have to thank Lum for pushing dinz and I to get the tixs and promoting how fucking awesome UMF is. 

2013 Key Events
MARCH - UMF/KeyWest - MIAMI LETS GO
MAY - Graduation
JUNE - SGP, BKK and hopefully SIPADAN FOR DIVING!!!

Let's thank God for the great year we've had and let those awesome moments be beautiful memories. Let's look forward to what's coming up ahead and pray for all things to be even better and greater.

Have a great 2013 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment