5.1.13

Love is bliss

It has been almost a year till I finally found it. The it here refers to love. Being single for almost a year gave me access to more people and I realized, liking someone is very easy. But falling in love seemed to be the difficult part. There were instances where it seems more than just liking and I always question if its love. Now I realized, it's not. It's merely liking someone more, that's all. It's far from love, because when it's true love, you never question.

To me,

Love is so magical. It appears in your heart and it makes your mind go crazy.

You get so blinded.

When you stare at the picture both of you took together, you look at him first.

Your "boyfriend criteria list" you wrote months back won't seem to matter anymore.

You never will have the thought of finding someone better because he's the best.

When you fall in love, it doesn't matter if a baby comes along, because you know, he's the one.

When we broke up 10 months ago, I vow to myself to never get hurt again. I kept my options open; the more lost I became. The more lost I became; I tell myself to be strong. That 10 months made me see who I am and what I can become. It's a good 10 months to experiment my threshold, which is basically coming out of my comfort zone. And yes, it definitely changed my perspectives.

People come and go, and there are some that has made a change in your life. I don't know how our future would be. But I'm definitely sure that I'm ready to embrace love and the hurt from loving. It's been so long since I've been wounded and this time I'm ready for it.

I haven't felt so happy in a long long time. And it's real happiness. Cause I know what trying my best to be happy feels like.

It has been an eventful but very very very tiring 2012.

(I will post more updates soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment