26.4.11

IM HOME

LOOK AT THE TIME. By right i'm still supposed to be teaching! My tuition kids parents fucking pang me again. FUCK THEM (the parents I meant).

Me: Hello uncle I'm Sujitra's tuition teacher. I'm outside your house.
Him: Oh I know! I'm sorry to inform you that we're at ICA now. I wanted to call you but I can't find your number!
Me: Huh? But ytd you confirm with me that today can then like that? Uncle its the 3rd time alr leh...
Him: Sorry sorry
-- HANG UP.

Eh you think I dumb or what? I gave your daughter my number, your phone don't have inbox ah? I ALWAYS (every month without fail) message you my posb a/c number. What excuse is that? And if you don't save my number, you are a piece of fucking dumbass shithole. WHERE'S YOUR BRAIN? Whats your phone for? FUCKING COCKFACE. I've tolerated enough of your shit la... Don't wna pay another 30$ for one more extra lesson just tell me la? Eh I went over there waste my petrol and coupons yknw?

Not to mention just today, YESTERDAY, same thing happened! Every monday and thursday supposed to be the tuition. They AGAIN didnt tell me the daughter got tuition class in school. The very first time, the exact same thing happened. Seriously leh, how you want me to take this shit.

I sat in my car, I really fucking wanna tear alr. Why work so hard for that stingy 240$? Is it worth it? Just nice my mum called. I told her about it. She told me: if they not keen about letting their daughter learn then forget about it la... Don't waste energy. Called A too... He told me to chill, don't go talk to their parents rudely. I kinda understand his point of view too... Then he told me he can't give me good advice on this and asked me to ask friends who have tuition kids. So I called Jamie. Thank God she answered and she told me it's really normal to feel how I'm feeling. I asked if its okay to tell them I wna charge them if they don't call to cancel before tuition. She said its okay. So good. Thats my plan. So to make sure they won't do it again! If they don't agree, I don't wanna teach anymore! There are better things for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment