25.9.11

MIDNIGHT CRAZE

At 2am, just a sudden craze on cameras. LOL al and I played with his Canon A-1, my polaroid, etc. So we took a few pictures. What I have in hand are the polaroid pictures we just took! So just gonna share it here^^






Anyways, I've decided to share pictures here instead of Facebook! So if you want to get a glimpse of some of those pics just visit my blog! Kind of think that FB is kinda dead now... Don't really have the urge to share pictures on Facebook already:( If you realize, people are starting to close down their accounts and all, you'll know its dying. And then you see people slowly adding you on GooglePLUS, you know that might be the next IN thing.

Okay gonna go check out on alvin! He helping me to install photoshop CS5 on my iMac^^

NIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment