22.9.11

PIMPLE OUTBREAK ☹

Must be the stress, suddenly my pimples are growing. Especially on the forehead. It's bad. If nobody say, I would heck it. But everyone notices my pimple! WHY?
Let me name:
Naomi
Nikki
Qazim
Amelia
Joan
Jos Kee

I think really more than enough people to make me sad lorr:( Okay la not EVERYONE talks about my pimple luhh (that was exaggeration). Mm.. but seriously, just think about times when you got pimple, do people even mention it? Maybe one or two? Mine is 6:( Super SIAN. Whats worse? Some of them still tell me "Hahahaha you finally got pimple!"-then keep pressing my pimple>=(. Walau:( I don't hate them la (OBVIOUSLY). Just that it gives me a bigger urge to make sure my pimples go off asap.


Shall try to not put make up next few days and hope it recovers by the next week. Now, MORE MORE MORE WATER and MORE MORE MORE SLEEP. LESS LESS LESS STRESS please:(

Oh ya, before I forget, here are some pictures I took with Jos on photo booth before the floor ball match (outside grand hall)! Can see my pimple on the forehead? Even makeup also useless.




Oh ya, btw congrats to SIM for their victory against SMU ytd- it was a trashing game man! 
okay, back to studying NTR:(
FML

No comments:

Post a Comment