26.4.11

Designing My Birthday Cake

Okay as you all know, I'm celebrating my birthday on 28th December. It will be my 21st this year. So I don't think I gonna just anyhow anyhow. I wanna find the best-est design and combine them to WOW everyone! So far what I've found would be...
- The cake is sooooo perfect! It gives the very luxurious and princessy feeling <3 Love the tiny cupcakes too! It would best if the cake is in PINK! 

- Friggin' love the giant cupcake! Then the little ones at the bottom so cute(: If I were to use this, I will prolly change the cupcake design!

- A very pretty crown! But I don't see how it symbolizes 21st:(

- Use of very happy colors! I like! But a bit kiddy eh?

- I'm truely amazed by this 10 tier cake! It'll be nice if it's neater!

- I like the colors used at the bottom tier!

- I like the whole shape of the cake.

- Love this cake! But don't really shout me? LOL

- Maybe I will get something like this! Easier to cut! LOL

- This one even better! Best of both worlds! But the design....... zzz

- Oh my... I love this! It's gold! I love gold... Maybe I will get something simple outside! White and gold probably?


The interior I will choose from.....
This..........
And this........


No comments:

Post a Comment