26.4.11

MUST HAVE(S)!!!!!

I have obsession over bags, not just any bags. I'm obsessed over designer bags! It's alright if you are rich, you can afford almost anything. But whats bad for me is that I have to curb that urge to buy. It's like some disease that penetrates deep in my skin. I crave for it when I see something I want. Maybe it's some psychological problem, but what I know is that I won't spend huge amount of money on a psychiatrist! But again, its difficult to walk away from these bags.
Alright, enough of my ramblings! Let me show you what I think all girls should have! Not that you have to collect all... But you should own at least one(:

ONE. CELINE LUGGAGE TOTE
One of my personal favorite! I'm aiming to get this bag in time to come. It's in my lust list! It's about SGD$2500-$4000++. Depending on the material (calf skin, python, etc). I'm "into" handcarry bags now, so I really like this design. It's really elegant, not like errr Louis Vuitton?!! That brand more and more auntie. I really don't like. Friends who are reading this, now you know I never liked your LV bag. Other than LV bags (wallets/clutches not inclu.), I don't hate that brand or stuff. It's just the BAGS la. Below are pictures of Nicole Richie and her Celine bag!

TWO. MULLBERRY ALEXA BAG
This is a super versatile bag! It's like, you can carry it anyway, anywhere, anyhow! So it's quite safe if you get this! With jeans, shorts, dress, whatever! And obviously, below is Alexa Chung!

THREE. BALENCIAGA CITY BAG
This bag is very similar to the above Mullberry, again its a "safe" bag to get! Rocks with EVERYTHING! But one concern for me about this bag is that it looks quite budget. I just think that it's not worth the price? But again, if you're rich, GO AHEAD. This bag always complements the dressing though! Oh and a lot of Hollywood celebs own this bag, in different sizes and colors. Below is Hilary Duff and Alessandra Ambrosio.


FOUR. CHANEL 2.55
I personally prefer this beige color. It's more classy. The black one is too common and fake (alot of people buy from Charles & Keith etc). This is a good clubbing bag! But I think 2.55 is a little small. If you have giant wallet and you have a huge cosmetic pouch, I think you should give this up and get a Chanel Jumbo! 

(Top left) Chanel Jumbo Beige Caviar with Gold Hardware

(Top right) Chanel Large/Medium Black Caviar with Silver Hardware
(Bottom left) Chanel Mini Patent Leather black with Silver Hardware

One bad thing about the Chanel Jumbo is that, it's really quite heavy. Its too big for clubbing and too heavy for shopping. So if your shoulders give you problems when you walk for a distance, better give up this bag. 


Actually I have a last bag in mind. But think about it again, I'm too young to own and carry it. Probably in future when I'm working, when I'm a high flyer, I will consider you...
Oh btw people, please never carry fake designer bags. It's disgusting, it's cheapo. It's damn degrading esp when you don't get those A grade imitation. People will know, people will see, people will judge. If you wanna be in the fashion world, don't do such things. Get something cheaper. Like my current favorite bag! THE NOUN BAG!
Mine is the darker brown one though... This bag is cheap (less than 250$), durable, handy, easy to match clothings (I carry it to school EVERYDAY). SEE! AT LEAST ITS NOT FAKE!?

No comments:

Post a Comment