24.4.11

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

TWO THUMBS UP FOR USS! It's the place that made us sweat, made us scream, made us smile and most importantly, tire all of us out. USS is not that fantastic when compared to other theme parks, what's great was the COMPANY! If it's not cause of everyone there, the 10 people, USS will suck big time! HAHA no la not that bad, but I really hearts those 10 people yknw.
1. Alvin Tan - My beloved bf who is so CHEEKY (SPOT HIM AT THE PICS BELOW)!
PUSHING POOR WOODY'S GIANT BEAK!
 TRYING TO HOLD ON TO THE PANDA'S "DICK"!
TRYING TO DIG HIPPO'S NOSDRILLS-.-
 FINDING THE TINIEST MERRY GO ROUND TO SIT ON...
 JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE WHEN HE'S PLAYING A FOOL. 
2. Keong Yi Bin - The birthday boy! The commando, my <3 friend!
Yes, the never wear shirt, giek muscle, very action one. THATS HIM!
3. Zhuo Xiao Wei - The very hot mama, my <3 friend! The number ONE weakling in USS(:
4. Toh Long Seng - Mr "5 mins I will reach" (5min=1hr) but at least he came straight after his driving(:
5. Eng Eesan - Nate's big headed daddy! He very cheeko, he very happy when sex topics are involved(:
The one who's gna burst out laughing, thats him!
6. Sean Cheah - The another quite cheeko one! HAHAH also my <3 friend! The above gray shirt dude!
He super love the Rebecca Black Saturday parody, so he keep making that guy's face! (both gray shirt, okay, obviously the more horny looking one...)
SEE! EVERYONE IS DOING HIS FAV POSE!
7. Keong Yihao - YB's non identical fatty twin brother! He very violent one! GRR.. But he's really nice la!!! HAOLIAN LIKE HIS BRO TOO!!!
HE JUST CANT STOP EATING!!! LOLOLOL!!!
8. Adelin Lin - The very brave girl. EVERY RIDE ALSO DARE!
She's the one with the thumbs up on Battlestar Galactica!
9. Cheng Earn - The very nice guy! But he rode on grandma at USS:( NAUGHTY NAUGHTY...
10. IT'S ME! CUTE FUN LOVING ADORABLE SWEET FRIENDLY LOVABLE <3
Tried the red battlestar galactica, its quite alright I should say! Not toooooo scary that I expect, but im not sitting the red one again! I kind of regretted not trying the blue one though... I kinda freaked out when I reach the top. I was queuing too. But I chickened out at the end. Will try the blue one when I go another time! MUST!
Difference w RED AND BLUE:
Red (HUMAN) Battlestar Galactica: More steep slopes!
Platform with safety harness supporting only the legs and thighs! No turns at all!


Blue (CYLON) Battlestar Galactica: More 360 degrees turn!
Legs hanging with chest tugging safety harness

Overall, USS was fun! When you compare it with theme parks from other countries, its definitely not as fun and big. But when compared to all other Singapore's attractions, its definitely one of the best place to visit(:

No comments:

Post a Comment