24.4.11

Strangers, again.

After watching this video, I have lots of sentiments about it...



Baby, this is what I want you to know...
I really appreciate what you've did for me,
Love how you look into my eyes and tell me you love me,
Love how you caress me,
Love how you nibble my toes,
Love how you tolerate me,
Love how you hug me so tightly and ask me to not get angry or sad,
Love how you arrange to pillows nicely before I get on bed,
Love how you look at me and tell me "Baby you're so pretty"
Love how you ask me to drink water in the morning like how my mum always did,
Baby, I love you, I really do.
Thanks for telling me that I'm the only girl you want to marry and asking me to get married to you when you ORD in a few months time.
I see a goal, I see a life in our relationship. I will work for it, like how you do <3

No comments:

Post a Comment