1.9.11

6DEMRIT POINTS, 150$.

Sucks to be me right now.. Got caught for speeding at Mandai rd. -92km/h. Exceed speed limit by 22kmh. But seriously, who the hell drives at 70kmh in bright day light, open straight road? I'll understand if it's a truck or lorry. But WHAT THE CRAP?! Anw I think traffic police are out to catch at this moment.

After I got caught, my eyes were super sharp! I spotted them, both up and down Mandai rd., near Yishun dam, and amk ave 5 (on the bridge). Seriously govt really splurge money for the people (on useless events) and gets it back through these scheming methods. Geez..

Although my parents tell me to take that as experience, I still can't get over the 150$. REALLY WTH LEH. I top up 20$ more can buy doc marts alr. NOT WORTH, YOU BLOODY MEN IN WHITE!!!!

Did I mention not only I got caught? A few cars and bike all kena with me. My day really suay enough. Hope it wont get worst (I will not let it happen!)

Tmrw need to wake up in time to drive at 70kmh to sch. FML. FTP.