11.9.11

COOOOLEST THING ALVIN AND I DID!!!!

Have you heard of the Red Dot Design Museum?


Apparently there was a MAAD Market (event) on Friday (9 Sept 2011) and we went there straight after class! It's al's idea to go there cause he need to do some school research thing (not gonna go into details).

We really loitered around that area quite awhile and we saw this damn cool event, called Portraits After Dark (if I did not recall correctly)! They invite people there for these enthusiastic artists to draw. So every 20mins they will change the models. So happen that day, they have this empty slot right after the first 20min, the event director saw us and asked if we were keen. Since we know this is a once in a life time experience we tried^^ Like very BHB at first but then again, not everyone will get this chance. 20 plus people drawing you, HOW COOL IS THAT! HAHAHA

Here are some drawings I took before we ran off to save our car from summon!










I won't comment on whose drawing is bad or whatsoever cause different people have different style, maybe we just don't really appreciate their style thats all! HAHAHA But really not easy to sit so still sia.. LOL we so noob:(

P.S. I'm supposed to go for a friend's 21st bday party and I didnt get back to his msg and didnt attend cause I was busy doing this. If you happen to see this post, I'm really very sorry:( I really don't know how to reply too...