26.9.11

HOW SECURE IS YOUR PASSWORD?

HI! Before I sleep, I shall blog about this before I forget about it. I came across this web while browsing through someone's facebook. Its a damn cool web that you should try if you haven't: to test the security of your password!


After googling (http://modernl.com/article/top-10-most-common-passwords), these are the top 10 passwords people often use:
1. 123
2. password
3. liverpool
4. letmein   (MAJOR LOL AT THIS!!! HAHAHHAA "LET ME IN")
5. 123456
6. qwerty
7. charlie
8. monkey
9. arsenal
10. thomas

Hahahaha one of it was what I used to use as my password. Lucky I changed it^^ I really hope yours is not one of those 10, if not you better change it quick!

If you wanna know how secure is my password, it's:

Till then,
nigh nigh^^

No comments:

Post a Comment