27.9.11

FIND ME THAT SUMMER LOVE

Tiring day in school today. 8AM-5PM. I almost died. 
Whats for brunch?


Yepp, brownies topped with strawberry ice cream
Very sinful indeed...
-At holland V: daily scoops

Plus, some pictures to fulfill my camwhore craves

Wanted to use the above one for my lookbook. Hai but can't, cos too under alr:( Just check out those pictures there, damn nice one..





Hahahaha if you wanna ask if it's photoshopped, yes it is! But not a lot luhh.. Really thank God for having a bf who loves to take pictures of me^^ and has professional photoshop skills! Oh btw pictures are all taken by alvin. I photoshopped the first 3 pics and he did the last 2! Can see the drastic difference right.. LOL!
Anyway time to do my UGC essay:( 
6 pages, GOGOGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment