28.9.11

SAVE ME FROM THESE SHITSSS

So much things going on that I'm suffocating. Assignments, group project, readings, exams, alvin's birthday, westlife, outing with friends, meeting alvin, my blog. There are happy things there but because they require a significant part of my time, it stresses me up.

You know the feeling? So much things to do yet so little time. Someone asked me why I took 5 mods this sem, it makes me wonder why too. Seriously, why didn't I drop one first? I really don't wanna drop any subjects anymore. It's like 2k, 2k, in the drain.

Anyway have I told you how much I hate UGC? The assignments he gave = CRAZY. Almost every week, we are given the task to read the book he chose and write an essay of 6 pages. You know what sucked? The books! Now I'm supposed to complete this book by IRA BERLIN: The making of african america. Its so boring especially when you have no interest! Okay maybe a part in there interest me: how africans are tortured. They really described damn vividly how the torture was made. I can freaking imagine the scene.
Tell me about it! The front cover already so boring. Whats worse? You need to read it within 3days that kind so you will have enough time to do your essay. Okay some can say they use one day to complete a book. But do you know I have 5 mods? Geez where got time. Whatever luhh I shall crap through my essay!

Haii going to be 21 soon, not even looking forward. Feel so useless like I haven't achieve anything. Not even independent.

Need to stop rambling and start doing something already~

No comments:

Post a Comment