28.9.11

MEET MY NEW PET: NIBBLE ♥

Those who are on twitter or my instagram should have seen my new pet rabbit! Its an Orange Netherland Dwarf! It's an abandoned rabbit found by alvin^^

Initially he told me about it I totally didn't believe it and think that he was joking. Then he sent this picture to me..

Okay in my mind obviously I still didn't believe it! So I asked him to take picture with it! HAHAHA he took damn long to do it! I even called back to ask why he didn't reply. LOL so later he sent me this SUPER DUPER CUTE PIC



Almost immediately I FLEW to his house!!!! HAHAHAHA

And yes, obviously I took a lot of pictures of it and haoliann on twitter^^

-So sorry for the flashlight:( 



-HAHAHA initially I was quite scared to carry!



-I think she's kind of scared of new surroundings. Like when she was in the car, she really curl like a ball! Then after awhile when we pet and stroke it, she start to jump around!

Actually we are still unsure of the sex yet, but we see no kukubird so we suppose it's girl? LOL
Still quite unsure of feeding times and what food she likes. Have been googling. Apparently they (online articles) say rabbits cannot eat leaves:O like cabbage, lettuce all... Cause will laosai then if very bad kind will laosai until DIE:( but before I came al and his dad gave her caixin:O jialat. Shall chiong to buy food for her tmrw morning! Anyways contact me if you know any tips on taking care of rabbits!
Oh btw please pardon the blurriness of the pics cause its taken by my iPhone. Will update more about my new pet soon!


Till then, GOOD NIGHT^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment