23.9.11

I H&M TODAY!

Mentioned in twitter that I been to h&m today! Really shiok uhhh, no queue! Was there with joan at bout 7pm? Damn shiok cos she walked around with me without complaining^^ The things there was damn cheap. Apparently I realized they sell ALOT if knitted stuff, leopard prints all.. Should go check out if you haven't! Oh another thing I noticed: the chiffon blouses all damn over priced- like $69.90!? I think very bohua. After that I met my big boy<3 Oh i got him cute socks^^ Mmm today town trip was really very last minute. Okay but I'm happy that I changed my iPhone alr! Hahaha and the warranty ends TODAY know! HENG! Mm that means tmrw can go buy my BLACKBERRY9900!!! WOOHOOOHOOO!!! oh and I checked, with my plan, I can get the phone at $398! Not bad right^^ Okay anw shall end here. Quite tired alr:( hai that fat boy haven't come yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment