24.9.11

JUST A RANDOM POST^^

Today my post will be separated into 2 parts! One on al's new cammie and another for ranting of the inflexibly of Singtel >:(
Today that boy went to buy a secondhand Canon A-1. It's a 1970s film SLR. Apparently he only took a few shots with it and something went wrong:( He damn sad but no choice. Lucky the person who sold him the cam was nice. He offered to help him check out what wrong with the cam. Anw, I took the chance and took a few pictures with it^^
I know its a bit retarded cos i'm suppose to open my eyes at the peephole and not the other way round-.- But whatever luhhh.... HAHAHAHA
Okay the full front view of the cam- with lens cap!

Very chip vintage SLR, but heavy:( But I see and play with the cam alr, I quite tempted to get one film cam too! Nope, don't ask me to try holga. I'm getting a SLR. HAHAAHA

Okay, now to SINGTEL>:( I'm suppose to extend my line and change to BB9900. BUT, there would be a binded contract. So when next year i go US for 5 months, I will have to continue to pay for the line-.- They told me suspension is like termination, so both also breaching of contract. Zzz.. Now I damn stuck, iphone4 no more warranty, phone still need to use another 1 year plus. Seriously, how to survive? Sian la sian. Zzz

Camwhored a little when alvin is playing poker:



Oh btw I got the knitted top from h&m, i love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment