4.10.11

WESTLIFE ♥

Finally here to update you people about the westlife concert! It was awesome, the songs, the clique, the atmosphere, etc. The seats was also better than I expected! Anw as you know I'm using a G12, picture quality was kinda bad: got to zoom so far, a lot of pictures were blurred. Naomi just uploaded her Westlife pics from her dslr (lens can zoom up to 250), pictures damn nice as compared to mine! Shall post only a few better ones (still suck though)..

Before the concert (spam spam spam):


 -This girl sibei action the face








 -This moon cake forever revealing her underwear... cannot cannot...
 Like nice uh this one.. then I realize what alvin was trying to take

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
MY DOUBLE CHIN >:(


Okay okay westlife westlife (the only few clearer ones):

Really enjoyed the concert! They sang all the old hits (quite sad they didn't sing queen of my heart though) and 3-4 new gravity album songs (i didn't know a single one lol)! There's this part where they asked people to go up on stage, then these girls chosen OMG just keep free hug them! WTH!? NOT FAIR. Next time jay chou come I cfm make those big big sign say: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY KISS ME! HAHAHAHA Got higher chance of getting spotted!
Another awesome part is the part where they sang other peoples' songs: Gaga's Bad romance, Rihanna's only girl in the world, Coldplay's viva la vida, etc. (really shiokk) 

Need to sleep alr:( tmrw need to wake up early to help alvin take pictures for his school project! Maybe I might post some pics of what I took^^

Oh btw alvin told me next time we should go for more of this concerts! HAHAHA and he say he want front row! But one thing I won't ever do again: go for concert that is one day before my exam. I only slept for 2hrs and have to survive exam and 830am-5pm school day. Seriously it almost KILLED me.

GOOD NIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment